HOW TO GIVE
Thank you for your donation and partnership with Free Life Chapel. Helping Others to Discover and Live the Free Life in Christ Jesus is our focus. Your prayer and financial support helps us to fulfill the vision God has given this ministry. Free Life Chapel was built by faith and operates by faith. We believe by faith that you will receive an abundant return on your gift.
Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
1. At the end of this list (step 9), you will be given a link to the initial login screen. 2. At the initial login screen choose “Need a login? Click here”
3. Fill in all required fields and Continue.
4. Enter the amount of your gift. Choose One Time or Recurring, and the date of the gift.
5. Choose where you would like your giving to be applied, from the available funds listed.
6. Choose “Add New Payment Method” to enter the credit/debit card or electronic check you wish to use.
7. If you would like to save your payment method for future use, select "Would you like to save this payment Method for future use?" You can personalize the name of your giving method (Ex. "My Checking").
8. Select Process Gift. You will be presented with the receipt confirmation page, which will allow you to print a copy of your receipt. 9. Use the following link to get started.
I'VE ALREADY GIVEN TO FLC ONLINE. NOW WHAT? (FAQ)
Some things to know about the account you've created...
Q) Where can I use my account login.
A) You can log in using any of the donate links we make available (such as the donate button on the site's main page).
Q) What can I do with my online account?
A) Once you have created your online account, you can use it to give online at a later date or time. If you wish, you can store payment information in the account for your convenience.
Q) Do I have to use the login name created for me?
A) You can use your email address or your login name to access your online account. After your first login, you received an email with a login name and temporary password. The login name will be a combination of your first and last name (sometimes including numbers). You can use this login name, or you can use the email address you entered when you created your account, as your login.